Thursday, March 18, 2010

Be One of the "Elite"

Took in the second of my two strength workouts for the week this morning. Started off with a couple organic dates about an hour before I trained and 8 ounces of water. I performed 1 compound "pulling" exercise (one movement that works the back, biceps and forearm muscles), 1 compound "pressing" movement (one exercise that works the chest, shoulders and triceps) and 1 compound lower body exercise (the area of the hips and thighs). The muscles of the calves, lower back, upper back and abdominals are thoroughly worked as ell with these particular movements and in the way that they are performed. My total workout time was under 10 minutes. I really like this workout approach because it meets my physical needs and gives me time back in my day. Basically, I'm not a slave to the gym.

This, and similar one's are part of the "Elite Training Programs" offered at Premiere Personal Fitness. Call or email for more information.

Fred Fornicola
908.433.4542